Restomod Coyote 5.0 1955 Ford F100 Truck
Contact the seller
Munday, Texas, United States
Features and Specifications
|Type:||Standard Cab Pickup|
|Engine:||5.0 Coyote Eluminator|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1955 Ford F-100Up for Sale is a Amazing Restomod 1955 ford f100 ratrod that we called Tombstone. Selling it because it was a family project the took a few years to complete. Now its done we are moving to the next project. title in hand, Details below.
High Compression Ford Racing 5.0 coyote Eluminator Create motor. You can see the build bar code under the coil covers. It was built at the Essex plant. Motor alone was 10k, and it only has about 500 mile on it. A lot of power still left in the tune and runs perfect.
Motor internal details
5.0L (302 cubic inches)
- 11.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Mahle Hard Anodized forged pistons with Grafal low friction coating
- Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP 2000 bolts
- BOSS 302 connecting rod bearings
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Uses production 2015-2017 Mustang GT aluminum block
- Large rear sump oil pan with 8 quart capacity features optimized oil drainback and windage tray to control oil and improve high-rpm performance
- Tuned composite Mustang GT intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body variable runner control
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction.
- Boss 302 Valve Springs, M-6513-M50BR
- Mustang GT production camshafts
- Intake: 13mm lift 260 degrees duration
- Exhaust: 13mm lift 263 degrees duration
- Ford Performance engine cover kit M-9680-M50A
- Includes colder heat range zero (0) spark plugs, M-12405-M50
- Includes Ford Performance oil filter, part no: M-6731-FL820
- Includes billet steel gerotor oil pump M-6600-50CJ
Trucks Key Features- Ford 9 inch rear end- Weldon High flow fuel System- Custom drive shaft- Mustang II front end- Front Disk breaks with rear drums- air shocks- raised bed with Stained black and blue boards.- Custom tool box location under the bed- C notched rear end.- New Borla dual exhaust with dumps- Power Driver and passenger window- Vintage A/C system fully changed and blow super cold- tinted windows- Power steering- Leather bed chain Wraps- Custom Crafty B Fuel Cap- Fiberglass rear fenders that are wider to fit the massive tires- Reverse Flip up hood- Sound Dynamated the whole interior Cab- New Silver Carpet- Seat were the only thing we did not finish, so we just have a seat cover on them. Wanted the person that buys it to make that call on what he like the most.- New side steps- New front window- LED headlights- Vintage 50s horn in the hood that works. Its 6volt horn with 12volts going threw it so it is nice and loud.
Rims and Tires20 inch Detroit Steel rims315/35R 20 Rears with Nitto NT05R drag radial, only a 100 miles in them255/35zr20 Fronts with Notto NT05s with 100 miles on them.
Over all the truck runs and drive amazing. The wiring and motor install was done by Competition Auto near fayetteville NC. My dad did the rest of the work.
Did not change out the gauges to new ones because we also wanted the next person to pick those out.
Truck is Located in Munday Texas, can hold it as long as well need to until picked up.
Delivery options my be available on certain locations in the US, i have a trailer and i can make small trip to deliver. Please only serious inquires about these shipping options.
Please have full payment within a week after the auction, I accept paypal, or wire transfers. Please let me know if you have any questions about the truck. I am sure i am missing something. Thanks and Happy bidding.
I also have to reserve the right to end the auction at anytime due to the car being listing locally and on other site.
Steve and Chris Anderson